At first, everyone gets excited at the news of snow. School cancellations because of magical fluffy white stuff falling from the sky? How perfect! However, the more the snow piles up, the street space gets limited, and the parking spots get minimal, the whole idea of snow grows to be a bit less magical. Now I know why else didn’t want to build a snowman with Ana.
I could list the gripes for the snow build-up endlessly: snowed-in cars, no sidewalks, slushy walks to class, extra homework from teachers, having to shovel, etc. However, there’s been articles of southerners and westerners sending up northerners words of encouragement to help us (quite literally) trudge through this storm. With more snow on the way for Thursday through Monday, we will need these words of encouragement.
Here are some of my favorites:
1. “At least it’s not a Hurricane”
2. “Think about all the sunscreen you’re saving!”
3. On the bright side, you don’t have to be swimsuit – ready any time soon!
4. Think of all the festive instas about to come! #BlizzardForTheInsta.
5. Think of all the Netflix you’re about to watch!
6. Channel your inner Elsa!
7. I Love You, And Don’t Touch The Yellow Snow
Original Article Here: